In order to have some fun and to enhance the relationship between the Metro MD ARMA Chapter and its vendors to the mutual benefit of both, the Chapter sponsors a Vendor of the Year Award.
The Metro MD ARMA Chapter Vendor of the Year will be awarded to the vendor who scores the most points from the categories below. The Award will include a free booth at the Metro MD Chapter Seminar in April, a brief write up in the Chapter newsletter and a link on the home page of the Metro MD ARMA Chapter web site for one year. The award will be presented at our June banquet.
The areas on which vendors will be judged will be:
- Gaining exposure and meeting new potential customers by participating as a sponsor at our April Seminar. We average 100 attendees at this event. (3 points for $150 Gold Sponsorship; 5 points for $250 Platinum Sponsorship; 8 points for Cobalt Sponsorship; 8 points for in-kind donations, e.g., seminar folders).
- Celebrating the chapter’s accomplishments by sponsoring our June Banquet (3 points for funds; 4 points for gift).
- Maintaining a presence in our chapter by advertising in the newsletter (5 points for).
- Furthering the educational goals of the chapter by serving as the featured speaker at a chapter meeting or writing an article for the newsletter (5 points).
- Helping clients and co-workers find RIM assistance and increasing client contact by bringing non-members to Chapter meetings. (1 point per attendee; 2 points for attendees at our April Seminar).
- Supporting ongoing chapter activities by sponsoring a monthly meeting or a dessert (Featured Vendor, 3 points; Dessert Sponsor, 3 points; Meeting Sponsor, 5 points; On-site Sponsor, 10 points; Raffle/Door Prize, 2 points). For more information on the various levels of sponsorship available, see our Sponsorship page.
- Taking an active role in chapter leadership by serving as a member of the Executive Board or volunteering as a member of the seminar committee (3 points).
- Strengthening the membership of the chapter by bringing in a new member (5 points).
- Providing a benefit to chapter members, e.g., offering free passes to a RIM or technology-related event (3 points).
In the event there are two or more vendors who have equal scores, a vendor will be chosen by lottery from the vendors with the highest score.
We welcome vendor participation in this year’s competition. Good luck to all of you!