Want to network with your peers in Records and Information Management in an informal setting? Want to share your RIM challenges, and maybe even find some answers? Want to learn more about ARMA? For this special winter networking and pizza event, we are extending an invitation to current ARMA members and non-members, RIM professionals, and vendors serving the RIM community looking to share ideas, network, and learn more about what ARMA does and how membership in ARMA can help you in your RIM career.
- Bring your RIM questions for a group discussion.
- Find out about what challenges your peers encounter and how they handle them.
- Provide feedback to the chapter on what educational programs you would like to see on our meeting calendar.
- Ask current members about their experiences with testing for, and benefiting from, professional RIM certifications (CRM, CRA, IGP, CIP).
- Find out about what membership in ARMA, and in the Metro Maryland Chapter, can do to boost your career.
- Vendors can learn about the sponsorship opportunities available with the Metro Maryland Chapter.
- Bring a work colleague, a boss, or a friend!
Take a break from the winter doldrums with a reduced meeting registration fee of $10 for everyone (usually our registration fees are $35 for ARMA members/$40 for non-members). Please note: this event is on a Tuesday evening instead of our usual Wednesday night meeting.
Your registration fee covers Ledo’s famous pizza, specialties, and soft drinks. Cash bar available.
And there’s an added bonus: Your $10 fee for the meeting will be refunded if you join ARMA International, join the Metro Maryland Chapter, or join the chapter executive board that evening! We will have registration materials available on site.
Donations: If you were unable to make a contribution at our January chapter meeting, fear not! We will again be collecting winter items at our Winter Networking and Pizza Event for disadvantaged families in our community. Please bring new or very gently used gloves, mittens, hats, scarves and socks to donate. Items are needed for all ages.
Reservations Required: Please RSVP by 5:00 PM Monday, February 12, 2018, by responding to your on-line invitation or by visiting Meeting Registration. No refunds for cancellations after Monday, February 12, 2018.
In the event of inclement weather, please listen to local media. The Metro Maryland ARMA Chapter follows the cancellation policy of Montgomery County Public Schools. The meeting will be cancelled if schools are closed for the day, are dismissed early, and/or after-school activities are cancelled.